Jon has "tagged" me to complete a list of fours. So here we go...
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Milk boy
2. Response testing dam piezometers in the Hunua Ranges, Auckland. The best summer job I've had. Most of the time was spent sitting on a dam spillway feeding trout or driving an on road car off road.
3. Bindary asssistant.
4. Enrolments specialist at Auckland University.
FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Games (John Clarke satire on the Sydney Olympics)
4. The Simpsons
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Lower Hutt
FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
2. Botswana (but I'm not in the hurry I once was)
FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm really intelligent
2. I know where the drugs are (well, that seemed to be the assumption on Saturday night at the Ministry of Sound)
3. I always want a beer.
4. I'm working when I'm at my computer...
FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
2. A ghostbuster
3. John Travolta (well, according to a young girl in a school in central java I do)
4. Grant Smithson
FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Learn how to be a good photographer
2. Climb a mountain higher than 15,000ft
3. Score a hundred in club cricket
4. Come up with a better list than the above. That is lame...
PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. Jim Barker
2. Chris Langston
3. Naomi Hill
4. Emma Bullard