- Czech food needs more vegetable matter
- Czech pubs need to sell more than one variety of beer
- Prague public transport is great. Any city with trams is a winner
- Prague is a fun city to walk around. Having little random nooks and crannies to get you between streets makes life interesting
- Capitalism has too greater hold on Wenceslas Square. I shouldn't be able to have Marks and Sparks at my back and Debenhams at my front if I'm not on a UK high street.
- Czech airlines is an underrated airline. Better food than BA. And cheap.
- Czech is a very difficult language to read, let alone speak.
- Old Czech women in their fur coats and big hair are very funny
- Czechs like their dogs
- Czechs don't clean up after their dogs
- I don't like Grog. Grog is a mix of cheap rum and hot water.
- The best brownies can be found in the Globe cafe.
- Where have all the communists gone?
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
As I said below, I've been in Prague these past four days. Here are some observations: