Saturday, September 30, 2006

In Between Days

Today Sarah, Mike, Alex, Caragh and Mari all moved out. So for the next day I am in between housemates. It's going to be very strange not having the little people in my house (well, it's actually their house) any more.

It feels very empty right now. I'll have to take solace in that I am booking tickets next week to see them in Nepal.

I'm also enjoying Michael Franti and Spearhead, who played at Greenbelt (but whom I missed, and of whom Muzz said was excellent, and possibly the best concert he'd been to). I've been able to download a track from Yell Fire! from here, and I've ordered both the CD and DVD, the story of his visit to Baghdad, which you can preview here, from a large music chain.

Seeing as he's playing at She' Bu in December I might have to go.

No comments: