Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Comments Spam

I post, I get spam in my comments. Often it takes about thirty seconds. Please make it stop. I don't want to prevent anonymous comments.

Why must people persist in ruining good things by trying to make a buck by pointing me in the directions of their ceiling fan website (I honestly got one from them) or candy?

"On the Candidates' Blogs, Writing Right and Wrong
As a former Catholic schoolboy from the Bronx, surely Fernando Ferrer knows that falsehoods can trip you up.
I have been searching for a good blog. I think yours is really nice and I am boing to bookmark it.

See my candy corporate gift store. It has lots of candy corporate gift related items. "

Piss off you bastards and leave me alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Guide To Journo-Blogs
Previous Post A Guide To The Journo-Blogs Blogging, as PE readers know, is no longer the province of those outside the media bubble.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I stumbled across your blog by sheer chance and I must say that I'm glad that I did! I have a search engine placement and optimization site/blog . Drop by and visit us sometime perhaps!

Matt said...

Rich - i just posted a comment on another Blogger powered blog and it asked me to 'type the word you see above' to prevent spam. not sure why it's not doing that on your blog - might be worth investigating..is there an new option on the comments section of your dashboard perhaps?

richard said...

Yes... that's the trick