Thursday, August 19, 2004

Little People

I am about to go on holiday with a little person called Grace. She is less than six months old and her owners (sorry, parents) are also going.

Today I bought nappies. I don't have any children (mandatory disclaimer from virile man follows), at least as far as I know. Trust me, I would. Buying nappies felt a little weird, if also grown up.

It is one of those things that happen as you get older that you start to encounter small children on an everyday basis. I enjoy hanging out with children, they tend to want to do quite basic things, and are amused by things like me hiding behind the sofa. It is also fun to manipulate other people in your image, and it's much harder to do that with adults.

Apparently being good with children is attractive to women. I am not convinced this is true as I am good with children.

No comments: